- Massachusetts Securities Division. This regulatory agency is responsible for enforcing the Massachusetts Securities Act and works to protect investors operating in Massachusetts. We can represent you if you have been accused of unauthorized trading, unregistered fraudulent activity, unsuitable recommendations, churning, or any other type of securities misconduct.
- Massachusetts Board of Accountancy. This authority licenses and governs the practice and conduct of accountants. If you have been accused of accounting fraud, our legal team can work to protect your professional reputation and future.
- Massachusetts Division of Insurance. This agency licenses and regulates the state’s insurance agents and firms. We represent individual agents and firms before the Division of Insurance.
- Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine. This authority issues medical licenses and investigates allegations of misconduct. We represent Massachusetts physicians and acupuncturists in BORIM investigations.
- Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure. This state body regulates over half a million professionals, businesses, and schools in over 150 fields. Our legal team can represent individuals and businesses in all communications with the body involving licenses or consumer complaints.
- Massachusetts Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission. The ABCC controls commercial liquor licenses throughout the state. We work with businesses to help secure licenses, overcome regulatory obstacles, and resolve conflicts.
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles. Individuals convicted of an OUI offense will typically face a driver’s license revocation and potentially other penalties levied by the RMV. We can represent those working to restore driving privileges and resolve other related issues.
- Massachusetts Academic Institutions. Students and faculty members accused of misconduct are often subject to internal administrative investigations conducted by the academic institution. We can represent you in these cases and work to protect your student status and/or academic career.
Our team is prepared to represent you before any state or federal regulatory agency. Call (877) 867-0034 or contact us online to discuss your case with us.