Massachusetts Regulatory Litigation Attorneys
Representing Clients in Beverly, Boston & New York
Regulatory law is a constantly shifting field, encompassing rules and regulations at the local, state, and federal level. If your business is facing regulatory proceedings, you can benefit from the counsel of a regulatory litigator with experience in all levels of regulatory law.
Gelb & Gelb LLP represents individuals and businesses before state and federal regulatory agencies and licensing authorities. We appreciate that clients’ top priority is protecting their livelihood, especially when they have spent years establishing their reputations.
Our clients include:
- Registered representatives
- Investment adviser representatives
- Financial planners
- Insurance agents
- Real estate agents
The attorneys at Gelb & Gelb LLP are well-versed in guiding clients through regulatory proceedings. We are recognized for our knowledge of legal issues, command of facts, and vigorous advocacy. We fight for each client in order to level the playing field when they are under attack. Our team effectively presents their versions of the events and their legal defenses.
Representation Before Federal and State Regulatory Agencies
Our attorneys have represented clients before regulatory agencies in the state of Massachusetts and at the federal level. Whether you are facing accusations of fraud, professional misconduct, or other regulatory violations, we can work to help you.
The following are regulatory agencies before which Gelb & Gelb LLP represents clients:
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission
- United States Department of Justice
- United States Department of Labor
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Massachusetts Secretary of State's Office
- Massachusetts Securities Division
- Massachusetts Board of Accountancy
- Massachusetts Division of Insurance
- Massachusetts Board of Registration of Medicine
- Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure
- Massachusetts Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles