Legal Offices Conveniently Located in Beverly, Boston & New York
Our team at Gelb & Gelb LLP has cultivated a strong reputation in our local community thanks to our cost-effective legal strategies for businesses and individuals.. Our decades of experience and allow us to effectively represent clients across a number of practice areas.
Our Beverly attorneys can help you navigate complex legal issues, including those that require litigation. We are committed to finding realistic solutions consistent with our clients’ goals. This might mean taking the matter to court, but it could also lead to seeking alternate resolution options through arbitration, conciliation or mediation.
Gelb & Gelb LLP will listen to your concerns and work to understand every facet of your case. We can help answer questions and identify what legal solutions may be available. Our firm sees the client-lawyer relationship as a team, and we want to give you the tools and information to make important decisions about your case. Together, we will develop a litigation and/or negotiation strategy with your best interests in mind.
Our team regularly assists clients with cases involving:
- Business Litigation for both plaintiffs and defendants
- Securities Litigation for both plaintiffs and defendants
- Criminal Defense for individuals and companies charged with either white-collar crimes and/or general criminal offenses
- Regulatory Proceedings for both individuals and businesses
- Academic Misconduct for both students and faculty members
- Probate Litigation for beneficiaries, heirs, administrators, and executors
Domestic Relations for spouses/parents, children, and grandparents
Every member of our team is committed to meeting your legal needs. Our attorneys and staff work collaboratively to manage your case, explore potential litigation and settlement options, and we keep you informed about the status of your case.
To learn more about our attorneys and staff, review their profiles:
- Gail Kleven Gelb, Esquire – Attorney
- Richard M. Gelb, Esquire - Attorney
- Daniel K. Gelb, Esquire – Attorney
- Robert T. Dempsey – Paralegal
- Natassja S. Reese – Accountant, Office Manager
We also encourage you to review our resources page to learn more about our contributions to the larger legal community. Our attorneys regularly serve as panelists or chairs for legal seminars, author books and publications, and appear in the news.
No matter the scope or complexity of your legal problem in the areas in which Gelb & Gelb LLP practices, our lawyers are prepared to assist you.