Massachusetts Business Lawyers
Securities Litigation Attorney Serving Beverly, New York & Boston
Gelb & Gelb LLP represents plaintiffs and defendants nationwide in complex business and securities litigation and arbitration. Our law firm's Massachusetts business attorneys have tried numerous cases before juries and judges in federal and state courts and in arbitration. Our attorneys are effective at advocating for clients when negotiating settlements and during mediation.n.
Need assistance in your business matter? Contact our Massachusetts business law attorney at Gelb & Gelb LLP online or call (877) 867-0034 today!
Our Business and Securities Legal Services
Our attorneys have helped business owners and companies in a wide variety of litigation cases. Below are the types of litigation matters in which Gelb & Gelb LLP routinely represents clients:
- Breach of Contract - We can help you enforce your contract if another party fails or refuses to complete their part.
- Business Torts - If harm has been done to your business, or you are being accused of harming another business, we can protect your best interests.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties - We can help you with any legal issues related to fiduciary relationships, whether you are seeking damages or defense.
- Family Business Disputes - We can help you with issues unique to family-run small businesses and corporations.
- Partnership and Joint Venture Disputes - We are well versed in legal matters related to partnership agreements
- Restrictive Covenants and Noncompete Agreements - We can represent you if you need to enforce an agreement or defend your business.
- Trade Secret Litigation - Trade secrets are a valued form of intellectual property, and we are prepared to protect your trade secrets through litigation.
- Corporate Raiding and Lift-Outs - If your competitor is mass-hiring your employees, we can help you save your business from severe harm.
- Disputes Concerning the Purchases and Sales of Securities - We can protect your best interests in all securities business transactions
- Securities and Investment Fraud - Fraud accusations can quickly become legally complicated. We have the experience to help you on either side of a fraud case.
- Broker-Dealer Liability - Broker-dealers can frequently face claims of negligence or misrepresentation. We can provide legal advice and representation to protect you from these claims.
- Investment Adviser Liability - We regularly handle claims of making unauthorized trades, churning, lack of diversification, and more.
- Financial Planner Liability - Issues such as breach of fiduciary duty and regulatory non-compliance represent just some of the cases we litigate.
- Insurance Agent Liability - We can help protect your business against loss due to the wrongful actions of an insurance agent.
- Directors' and Officers' Liability - If you are sued as a result of serving as a director or officer, hire a lawyer from our firm for experienced defense.
- Accountants' Liability - If you have found an accountant to neglecting their legal duties, we can work to recover any resulting damages.
Arbitration and Mediation
In addition to litigation, we regularly mediate and arbitrate business and securities disputes. We can help you work with the American Arbitration Association or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. We also regularly represent clients at private company mediations.
Call our trusted Massachusetts business lawyers for a consultation today!